Friday, July 29, 2011

final week.

Today marks the start of my very last weekend here in Grenoble. I absolutely cannot believe how time has flown by. Today was the last day of CUEF classes, so I'm going to go out with my fellow UMich classmates to celebrate. We are hoping to find a nice new restaurant to try, but knowing us, we'll end up at "The Mist," our favorite spot.

I took a walk through town alone yesterday, and saw so much I'd never even seen before. Its amazing I've been here over a month but haven't even scratched the surface of what Grenoble is. I hope this next week will be full of new discoveries and adventures, as well as plenty of reading and paper writing for my UMich class. I have no fun travel plans this weekend, so I hope to visit the farm market FINALLY tomorrow morning, and do some more downtown strolling. Then, one more week of class and it will be Goodbye Grenoble Hello Paris! Although its a bit sad to be finishing up for good in Grenoble, I can;t say i'm not eager as ever to begin my travels.

I'll start with 3 nights in Paris with some friends, then head to Germany for just over a week to see the lovely Lena and the rest of the Ostendorps. Then for my final few days, I'll head over to Bretagne where I was 3 years ago, to visit and old friend and revisit some cherished places. Until then, I'll have plenty of work to keep me busy.

Au Revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment